Death gives way to life, in the ocean nothing is wasted. Nature has a way or recycling energy through death, it's the circle of life. This is a humpback whale carcass being fed on by a tiger shark, photographed on the coast of Western Australia.
• Available in a variety of sizes and frame options to suit your needs.
• High quality wooden frames.
• Printed and framed in Melbourne, Australia from sustainably sourced materials.
• Produced on 'Hahnemuhle Smooth Photo Rag', the gold standard in fine art paper.
• Print Material: 308gsm, 100% cotton rag.
• The frame is sealed so that it will remain internally dust free.
• Ready to hang with hanging gear already installed on the frame.
• Mounted on premium bevel cut matboards in white
Print Size Options:
30.5cm x 20.3cm (12"x 8")
45.7cm x 30.5cm (18" x 12")
76.2cm x 50.8cm (30" x 20")
91.4cm x 60.9cm (36" x 24")
White - A clean white frame.
Black - Vertsatile black frame.
Light Oak - A light oak frame with a soft natural look.
Dark Wallnut - Natural Dark Wallnut finish, a tasteful choice.
WANT SOMETHING CUSTOM MADE?
If you're after a specific photo that is not yet listed in my store, please contact me for custom orders.
• Please allow up to 14 days for production + 3-7 Days for shipping Australia wide, or 14-28 days for international shipping.
• Shipping times may vary depending on destination and due to covid international parcels may take longer. Your patience is much appreciated.
top of page
bottom of page